The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Alabama, Mississippi and parts of Tennessee at no extra charge.
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee YMCAs and enjoy free access. See below for a list of participating YMCAs:
Columbus • Frank P. Phillips Memorial YMCA • columbus-ymca.com
Greenville • Hodding Carter Memorial YMCA • ymcahcm.org
Gulf Coast • Mississippi Gulf Coast YMCA • mgcymca.org
Hattiesburg • Family YMCA of Southeast Mississippi Inc. • ymcasems.org
Jackson • Metropolitan YMCAs of Mississippi • metroymcams.org
Olive Branch • Olive Branch Family YMCA • ymcamemphis.org
Oxford • Oxford YMCA • ymcamemphis.org
Petal • Petal Family Branch YMCA • ymcasems.org
Anniston • YMCA of Calhoun County • ymcacalhoun.org
Atmore • Atmore Area YMCA Inc. • atmorey.com
Bessemer • Legacy YMCA • legacy-ymca.org
Birmingham • YMCA of Greater Birmingham • ymcabham.org
Brewton • Brewton Area YMCA • brewtonareaymca.org
Clanton • YMCA of Chilton County • ymcaofchiltoncounty.com
Enterprise • Enterprise YMCA • enterpriseymca.org
Florence • YMCA of the Shoals • ymcashoals.org
Gadsden • YMCA of the Coosa Valley, Inc • ymcacoosa.org
Huntsville • Heart of the Valley YMCA • ymcahuntsville.org
Mobile • YMCA of South Alabama • ysal.org
Monroeville • Monroeville Area YMCA • monroevilleareaymca.org
Montgomery • YMCA of Greater Montgomery • ymcamontgomery.org
Prattville • Prattville YMCA • prattvilleymca.org
Selma • YMCA of Selma-Dallas County • ymcaofselma.org
Troy • Pike County YMCA • 334.269.4362
Tuscaloosa • Tuscaloosa Metropolitan YMCA • ymcatuscaloosa.org
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege city wide members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.